VIRGO - "Act and repair": Everything you need to know about this zodiac sign’s energy
You know that your personal zodiac sign is the sign that was in alignment with the Sun at the day you were born. But did you know that the other signs were there too. They were just aligned with different planets. But they also gave you part of their energy. An energy you can use if you want.
Are you sensitive Cancer, wanting to be more aggressive like an Aries? Or you are playful Sagittarius, wanting to be more grounded, like Taurus is?
In this series of articles, you will learn more about each zodiac sign’s energy, and how to awake that energy in you, no matter when you were born. After the first five sings: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer and Leo, it is time to learn more about the Virgo energy.
What you need to know about Virgo
- Symbol: represents a virgin holding a wheat class as a symbol of the productive nature of the sign.
- Key phrase: "I analyze" - power
- Key Characteristics: Modest, honest, unpretentious, discerning, disciplined, analytical, logical, responsible, altruistic, hardworking, possessing healing and diagnostic powers. Always keep things under control. With instinct for service. She is demanding for everything – clothing, food, work, personal relationships, love, even to her speech. The virgin perceives foreign deficiencies to the slightest detail, but does not tolerate anyone else criticizing it.
- The Dark Side: Perfectionism, inclination to manic obsession, over-criticism, emphasis on minor details.
- Shadow: The overly moral side of Virgo avoids everything "unclean," but it can still be attracted to explore it.
- Keywords: service, differentiation, analysis, efficiency, perfectionism, conscientiousness, purity, fertility, obedience, modesty, petty, unfair, criticism, pedanticity, limitation.
- Appearance: Well-behaved appearance. Weak body, sparing gestures, clean, neat. The position of the body speaks for attention and readiness to serve. She likes stylish, comfortable clothes, color-matched.
- Mind: With a clear mind and preference for specialized knowledge. They bind security by preferring to categorize, analyze and organize. Every problem is prone to split into small details, often at the expense of the bigger picture.
- Emotions: Worry is a chronic condition of this sign and can reach nervous tension. Striving for impeccability. Confused emotions, especially when their strong sexual impulse conflicts with their inborn desire for purity.
- Lessons in life: to serve from the heart in true humility without seeking recognition and reward. To analyze and distinguish without being critical and meticulous.
- Element: Mutable Earth.
- Planet: Mercury - Mercury reveals the intellect and the ability to communicate. That is why Virgos are extremely rational, analytical, reasonable, realistic, sincere and loyal.
- Season: Early autumn
- Day: Wednesday
- Number: 5
- Motivation: Making things happen.
- Body parts: Gut, intestines.
- Color: Yellow-green
- Zodiac stone: Agate
- Affirmations: I have dedicated myself to serving mankind. I am purified and healthy, and I am grateful to my body for helping me to express my potential.
How to wake up the Virgo energy within you?
Here are 5 things that you can do to wake up Virgo energy:
1. Virgo controls the colon and intestines at all. This is the system responsible for the separation of toxins and wastes. Viral mechanisms constantly extract, analyze, separate the useful from the harmful from the food we take. Stick to some toxin removing program to the body.
2. Try to clear other than the harmful substances and chemicals like harmful people who inflame you and offend you, eliminate the obstacles that put you back. Re-think your ecology of nutrition and the ecology of your relationships in life.
3. Repeat the affirmation of the Virgo: I have dedicated myself to serving mankind. I am purified and healthy, and I am grateful to my body for helping me express my potential.
4. Wear yellow-green or a combination of yellow-green.
5. Practice saying "NO" and set healthy limits.