PISCES: - Everything you need to know about this zodiac sign’s energy
You know that your personal zodiac sign is the sign that was in alignment with the Sun at the day you were born. But did you know that the other signs were there too. They were just aligned with different planets. But they also gave you part of their energy. An energy you can use if you want.
Are you sensitive Cancer, wanting to be more aggressive like an Aries? Or you are playful Sagittarius, wanting to be more grounded, like Taurus is?
In this series of articles, you will learn more about each zodiac sign’s energy, and how to awake that energy in you, no matter when you were born. After the exploration of the other 11 signs, it is time for the last of the 12, Pisces.
What you need to know about PISCES
- Symbol: 2 fishes
- Key phrase: I believe!
- Strengths: charity, sacrifice, strong intuition, sympathy, emotion, selflessness, artistry, impressiveness, humility
- Weaknesses: shyness, melancholy, anxiety, closeness, too much silence, insularity, escape from reality
- Shadow: Prone to melancholy, Pessimism, Lack of initiative, Laziness
- Keywords: Emotional, Sensitive, Delicate Structure and Behaviour, Compassion, Love
- Appearance: The male Pisces - Low to medium middle height, a body with rounded shapes, arms and legs - usually short, skin - pale, round face with well-shaped cheeks, thin eyebrows, large eyes, round with a mysterious, dreamlike look. A small nose, a full, rounded chin. Moves – clumsy;
Female Pisces - two main types
Whale - tall, large, reluctant, pale skin, brittle hair, chestnut in color, oval face, large eyes; Dolphin - tall, graceful, exquisite, with a pleasant smile, expressive eyes, dark in color; small nose, small chin, light tan.
- Mind: The Pisces person is very sensitive and intuitive. Their insights really impression others. As the last sign of the zodiac, the qualities of the other eleven signs are gathered in here. Their big problem is what to do with so many abilities and in most cases, they prefer to escape from them. They are sensitive to the fact that even the smallest negative change in the external environment can confuse or sadden them. They can easily succumb to depression and anxiety. Faith is their most powerful weapon. Their way of thinking can be very creative, because they also have a great imagination.
- Emotions: Everybody needs love, and the Pisces need it twice as much. When they fall in love, they are completely transformed. They adapt very easily to the partner, to his tastes and habits. On the other hand, however, if they feel they are in a stronger position, their whims do not end.
The challenge is that is they may fall into the trap of their own illusions. Very often they also need to make sacrifices and may put themselves in a victim position.
- Lessons in life: To learn to control their emotions;
- Element: Water
- Planet: Neptune
- Season: Early Spring
- Day: Thursdays and Monday
- Number: 3, 7, 12, 16, 21, 25, 30, 34, 43, 52
- Color: Mauve, Lilac, Purple, Violet, Sea green
- Zodiac stone: Aquamarine, Bloodstone, Emerald, Pearls
- Affirmation: I believe in the good in life and in people.
How to wake up the PISCES energy within you?
Here are 5 things that you can do to wake up PISCES energy:
1. Listen to your intuition. If you want to awaken Pisces energy, you must listen to your heart more often. When you have to make an important decision, just go to a quiet place and breathe. Then ask yourself. You already know the right questions.
2. Show compassion. When а close friend of yours need help, do not try to solve his problem, just stay by his side and support him.
3. Be idealistic. Imagine the perfect life and take steps to achieve it.
4. Indulge in your emotions. Pisces are overly sensitive and often succumb to their emotions. Therefore, in order to induce their energy within yourself, let the emotions conquer you. Stop wondering if it's appropriate and just be yourself.
5. Listen to music and engage in some kind of creative activities.