LIBRA - "The diplomat": Everything you need to know about this zodiac sign’s energy
You know that your personal zodiac sign is the sign that was in alignment with the Sun at the day you were born. But did you know that the other signs were there too. They were just aligned with different planets. But they also gave you part of their energy. An energy you can use if you want.
Are you sensitive Cancer, wanting to be more aggressive like an Aries? Or you are playful Sagittarius, wanting to be more grounded, like Taurus is?
In this series of articles, you will learn more about each zodiac sign’s energy, and how to awake that energy in you, no matter when you were born. After the sings: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, and Virgo, it is time to learn more about the Libra energy.
What you need to know about Libra
- Symbol: Symbolizing the fair nature of the sign, Impartial Libra of Justice represents Libra's tendency to "weigh things before they act”.
- Key phrase: "I balance" - harmony.
- Strengths: This sign has the fame of the most balanced sign of the zodiac, but not always. They are friendly, sophisticated, good-natured, sociable, with good aesthetic taste, diplomatic. Adaptable, compromising. They have the ability to negotiate and mediate. With good taste and able to create harmony.
They can be gentle and delicate, sophisticated and fragile. They are caring and discreet, but when needed they can be hard and demanding. They can smell expensive perfume and dress in silk and lace.
They can look like princes and princesses and they are then able to wear their sneakers and split wood. Their iron hand is wrapped in a soft velvet glove. They are both solid and soft.
- Weaknesses: They see both good and bad in all possibilities and put everything on scales. They talk a lot, constantly compare themselves with others, what others think about them. They are occupied by the "mirror on the wall" complex.
This oscillating person can swing between the two extremes or stand indecisive in the middle. In their quest for perfection, they often downplay the problems. Because of their laziness, they often do not comply.
- Shadow: For such a peaceful sign as Libra, it is surprising that there is such a selfish shadow that embodies the worst features of the Aries. They are totally devoured by themselves, as if the usual concern of the Balances for the welfare of others is turned upside down to achieve their own selfish purposes.
- Keywords: Relationships, harmony, partnership, cooperation, diplomacy, reconciliation, perfectionism, indecision, compromise, uncertainty, adaptability, adaptation, hesitation, frivolity, peace of mind, esthetics.
- Appearance: They have an attractive face and a delicate bone structure with a clear look. They prefer luxurious fabrics combined in color. They always look good.
- Mind: They are intelligent, nimble, capable of thinking abstract, logical, friendly, showing an incredible flair of strategies and planning. They love debating. Feelings do not prevent them from taking a sober decision.
- Emotions: This sign stands far from emotions except when it comes to romantic love. They do not suffer jealousy.
- Lessons in life: Learn to be discovered and have the courage to tell the truth in a relationship so that the needs of both sides are equally satisfied.
- Element: Cardinal Air.
- Planet: Venus - Venus's energy manages the pleasures, finances, art, law, and all the most important connections.
- Day: Friday
- Number: 6
- Body parts: kidneys, waist
- Color: Green
- Zodiac stone: opal and sapphire
- Affirmation: I am balanced and in harmony with life. Justice will win, and I will be rewarded for all my efforts. I bring peace and tranquility to all my relationships.
How to wake up the Libra energy within you?
Here are 5 things that you can do to wake up Libra energy:
1. The color that is in the middle of the visible spectrum is green. Green awakens peace and tranquility. Wear green, walk in the woods, in the park, in the nature.
2. Focus on art and design. Swap furniture and discover new space allocation options.
3. Discover synchronicities related to partnership, lovers, enemies, attorneys, balance, balance, green, furnishings.
4. Take care of your relationships. Take a look at how your partners in life and work reflect your essence.
5. Speak aloud the affirmations of Libra - I am balanced and in harmony with life. Justice will prevail, and I will be rewarded for all my efforts. I bring peace and tranquility to all my relationships.