CAPRICORN – EARTHY AND CONFIDENT: Everything you need to know about this zodiac sign’s energy
You know that your personal zodiac sign is the sign that was in alignment with the Sun at the day you were born. But did you know that the other signs were there too. They were just aligned with different planets. But they also gave you part of their energy. An energy you can use if you want.
Are you sensitive Cancer, wanting to be more aggressive like an Aries? Or you are playful Sagittarius, wanting to be more grounded, like Taurus is?
In this series of articles, you will learn more about each zodiac sign’s energy, and how to awake that energy in you, no matter when you were born. After the first 9 signs, it is time to explore sign number 10 – Capricorn:
What you need to know about Capricorn
- Symbol: Goat with a fishtail
- Key phrase: "I can!"
- Strengths: self-sufficiency, discipline, determination, sustainability, practicality, ambition, loyalty, purposefulness, depth, seriousness.
- Weaknesses: uncompromising, conservative, suspicious, ruthless, lacking flexibility, materialism, coldness.
- Shadow: Capricorn can be defined as suspicious, pessimist, commanding, gloomy, prone to depression and discontent.
- Keywords: organization, planning, management, finance, architecture, construction, accounting and control.
- Appearance: The Capricorn man - medium height; Nose - wide; mouth - large, with thin lips; angular face, with a well-formed forehead. Hair dark, black, short cut. The Capricorn woman - medium or high, with a skinny body; hair straight, dark or black. Face white, high forehead. Brown eyes, serious eyes; little mouth.
- Mind: Capricorn know the true price of everything and do not go into meaningless endeavors. Over the years, his beauty and charm not only do not fade, but he is also becoming more and more attractive. These people have a good education, a successful career, a solid home and excellent self-esteem. What others do not notice in them is their sensitive heart, which lies behind the strict expression of his face. Their way of thinking is very logical and practical. They can learn and work very methodically.
- Emotions: He rarely gives expression to his feelings; he prefers to keep them for himself or to surrender them in the form of a verse or picture. He is good-natured, he never forgets what he wants and eventually he achieves it. Sometimes it may be quite difficult to talk to him – he is prone to melancholy and loneliness. These people are serious about everything they do because they have a strong sense of responsibility and duty. You can certainly count on himself. He may be attached to the past and this prevents him from feeling the joy of the new and the unexpected.
In relationships they are also very loyal and faithful. They need stability and security.
- Lessons in life: To maintain optimism and cheerful mood with more humor. More peace of mind and positive thoughts. To learn to have fun.
- Element: Cardinal Earth;
- Planet: Saturn;
- Day: Saturday;
- Number: 1, 4, 8, 10, 13, 17, 19, 22, 26;
- Body parts: bones;
- Color: Brown, Steel, Grey, Black;
- Zodiac stone: sapphire, malachite, onyx, tiger eye;
- Affirmation: I can do anything I want;
How to wake up the Capricorn energy within you?
Here are 5 things that you can do to wake up Capricorn energy:
- Be patient. Once they set their hearts for some purpose, they immediately begin to achieve it. They have a lot of patience and they understand that things take time to materialize. Therefore, if you want to raise the energy of Capricorn in yourself, learn to be more patient in achieving your goals;
- Capricorns are confident in themselves, have great goals, and make every effort to achieve them. They are ambitious because they want a secure future for themselves and their families. So, embrace your ambition. Be fearless;
- Capricorns are wise, and they don’t rely on fantasies. Try to see things as they are, not as you want them to be;
- Work hard. Hard work is the key to being a Capricorn. Have clear goals and try to make them happen with hard work and dedication;
- They are not impulsive. They love comfort and stability. This is why they won’t do something if it will create drama in their lives. They are very cautious about stability. So, avoid any risks and be sure that all the things you do are going to be successful.